Gecco Inc. developed the Dropmaster’s patented siphoning system nearly a decade ago to help the fire protection contractor increase productivity and profits by eliminating the need to use buckets and tarps while changing sprinklers. Made in the USA, the Dropmaster is durable, built to last, and proven in the field. Every Dropmaster comes with a one year warranty.
- Replace sprinkler heads without using buckets and tarps.
- Designed and built for 24/7 operation, all of the Dropmaster’s components are rated for continuous duty.
- Factory set tamper-proof relief valve — maintains 10” Hg vacuum.
- Can be used on domestic, mechanical and process pipe, including CPVC.
- Also available, hitch mounted carrier with built in ramp and locking mechanism
- Powered by a 3/4 hp, high torque, low amp motor.
- 1/3 hp discharge pump, capable of pumping 143 lpm.
- 25 mm suction and discharge hoses.
- Supplied with a power cord
- Factory set tamper-proof relief valve, maintains a 10” Hg vacuum.
- 250 mm Pneumatic Tyres — easily rolls over most construction site obstacles.