Fire installation companies in Australia are realising there are key installation and labor cost benefits using BlazeMaster® versus steel!
BlazeMaster® CPVC Fire sprinkler pipe & fittings are an easy to use alternative to traditional steel fire sprinkler systems. Using its solvent weld joining system, there is no threading machines & oxy acetylene welders required. Great for both new and retrofit applications, BlazeMaster ® flexibility allows for FAST, quiet and clean installation.
From a long term reliability standpoint, BlazeMaster ® CPVC pipe & fittings also offers corrosion resistance (including resitance to Microbiologically influenced Corrosion /MIC), superior hydraulics, high heat tolerances and lower flame and smoke characteristics.
Benefits of using Blazemaster® CPVC:
- Ease of jointing on-site provides, unmatched flexibility
- Lightweight; effortless installation and handling on-site.
- No scaling & corrosion for long lasting performance even in salt air
- Lower site installation labor costs. A building level may take days NOT weeks!
- Installation can start & stop anywhere on site ( unlike steel ) meaning less coordination & minimal conflict between installation trades
- Complete range of solvent weld transition fittings
- Fittings range from 20mm – 80mm
- 50 year life expectancy
- Continuous service at 65°C @ 1210 kPa
- Immune to corrosion & scaling
- Immune to MIC
- No shop fabrication necessary
- Eliminates much of the upfront engineering required for steel