Gecco Inc. developed the Dropmaster’s patented siphoning system nearly a decade ago to help the fire protection contractor increase productivity and profits by eliminating the need to use buckets and tarps while changing sprinklers. Made in the USA, the Dropmaster is durable, built to last, and proven in the field. Every Dropmaster comes with a one year warranty.
The Dropmaster is a tool that provides a significant advantage for fire protection contractors when replacing sprinkler heads or making repairs. The Dropmaster unit will significantly reduce the time for tenancy fit-outs and sprinkler head relocations with minimal mess and sprinkler water odour. The Dropmaster can also be used to assist mechanical contractors when the time comes to repair and replace boilers, heat exchangers, chillers, air handling, and process piping.
- Replace sprinkler heads without using buckets and tarps.
- Designed and built for 24/7 operation, all of the Dropmaster’s components are rated for continuous duty.
- Factory set tamper-proof relief valve — maintains 10” Hg vacuum.
- It can be used on domestic, mechanical and process pipe, including CPVC.
- Also available with a hitch-mounted carrier with built-in ramp and locking mechanism
- Powered by a 3/4 hp, high torque, low amp motor.
- 1/3 hp discharge pump, capable of pumping 143 lpm.
- 25 mm suction and discharge hoses.
- Supplied with a power cord
- Factory set tamper-proof relief valve maintains a 10” Hg vacuum.
- 250 mm Pneumatic Tyres — easily rolls over most construction site obstacles.