Dry sprinklers are designed for use in areas where the sprinkler may be subjected to freezing conditions. Dry sprinklers may be used in:
- Dry systems, when the entire area being protected is subject to freezing
- Wet systems, when a small portion of the area being protected is subject to freezing
Globe dry sprinklers may be used to protect all hazard classifications when designed and installed per the manufacturer and applicable code requirements. Globe dry sprinklers are available in both 3mm quick response and 5mm standard response. Globe dry sprinklers may be used to replace existing dry sprinklers (20mm thread), eliminating the need to make costly pipe and fitting modifications in existing structures.
Globe offers a range of dry sprinklers ideally matched to hazard, water supply, and aesthetic requirements:
- Pendent with optional escutcheons
- Flat plate and domed concealed pendent
- Horizontal sidewall with optional escutcheons
- Vertical sidewall
Like all Globe concealed sprinklers, Globe dry concealed sprinklers are available in standard finishes and can be customized to match or complement any décor.
Areas where dry sprinklers may be required include:
- Unheated warehouses
- Loading docks
- Balconies and canopies
- Walk-in freezers
Globe dry sprinklers are available in standard lengths, or may be custom made in lengths up to 122cm. To determine the ideal protection option for your facility, contact your local Globe technical representative to find the right solution to meet your specific application.
- Ideal for freezers or where sediment & foreign materials might accumulate
- Quick response and standard response available
- All dry sprinkler models are 25mm and K80 rated
- Temperature 68, 93, 141°C available